Port Cheshire: a multimodal port hub across 75 acres
The 75-acre Port Cheshire site offers build-to-suit warehousing and industrial opportunities in a key strategic location, with excellent transport connections to road, rail, air and water, including immediate links to The Manchester Ship Canal, the Port of Liverpool and future connection with the new deep water container terminal Liverpool2.
Major occupiers in the area include transport OEMs General Motors and Airbus, together with Essar Energy, Bank of America and Nynas. Ellesmere Port has a catchment area of 10 million people within a 1-hour radius of Port Cheshire and a skilled industrial and logistics workforce.
The site already has planning consent for Port use and individual buildings of up to 1,000,000 sq ft unit could be delivered within a 12 month window.
Port Cheshire – key features
- Can take a single unit of 1,000,000 sq ft or smaller buildings from 100,000 sq ft
- Opportunities for hard standing, automotive, liquids or bulk storage
- Close to J7 of the M53
- Existing on-site rail lines with national connection
- Detailed planning consent already in place
- Access to UK and European grant funding